Wednesday, September 30, 2009

long time, no talk

i've been busy being a scholar and an athlete. and i've pretty much been keping track of everybodys blog but mine.
but here i am.
Photobucket
yeah so basically i dont know if his is a late trend or new trend but i LOVE my tan mocassinsalot of the guys wear them at my school, so i hopped on some asap. the tan ones are special to me because everyone has the doodoo brown ones.
i am happy to say i am stepping up my fasion game, but of course you wouldnt know that because my sistr thought it was reasonable to throw my camera at a wall to release her anger. but im saving up for one at the moment and ill be getting it in no longer than a mont a hope.
Photobucket
Photobucket
everyone was asking me what was goody with my high waisted shorts but those were actually some gross old navy jeans my mom bought for me a while ago, and i cut them! then i accesroized it wih a tan leather belt.

No comments: