Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR =]



Well i wanna start a 365 but i dont have a camera or anything. =[
but ill do my best to update my blog more often ;D. last night was OK, i mean i didn't countdown or anything because me and michael fisher<3 were looking for the party. LOL but i had to sneak out, and yes i got caught. you know me. always in trouble. -____-

My new years resolutions are:
1) work harder- a harder work ethic can NEVER have a negative affect, and will only guide my closer and closer to success.
2)less cussing- i know, i know, me not cussing, i wouldnt be the same. i never said i'd stop completely, just do less of it!
3)daily dose- i got this idea from a blog i follow called coco&low, the make atleast on entry a day of an inspirational quote from whoever, but inseatd im just gonna do a quote from ME =]

Well thats what i got so far, and yes there will be more to come. but for now, its 2010, time to get it.
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

No comments: