Sunday, October 18, 2009

another good weekend

so ive spent 3 weeeknds in a row drunk off either tequila or wine coolers. finally got to spend time with my bestest friend ever and her new mac computer, lol. i want a mac so bad now, im disgusted by the PC that im using -__-
i had all day yesterday and today for myself to have time to think about wtf i wanna do with my life. and i basically got it. this whole track thing is gonna get me a full ride to Duke sine i finally caught there eye and im just gonna major in communications. "but brea why not ucla"-_____- ucla is lame and way to close to my mother. Besies north carolina= bomb black guys and a chance to spread my wings and live life on my own. "but brea, boys shouldnt be a factor about where you should go to colege" I know but thats not why i wanna go to Duke. I looked into their communications program and its legit along with their track, campus, and studen-athlete guarantees. the bombies are just a plus :D lol

SO yeah, the plan is for me to just sweep cif and state right quick and commit to duke right away. call me crazy, but i just know what i want.
Photobucket

No comments: