Thursday, October 15, 2009

vent #1

week by week im starting to learn new things. about people. about myself. about my family. just life in general. at this point i know i am very determinded and ambitious, so i KNOW ill be successful, but that it wont be that easy. at this point i know which one of my friends are true to me, and even though its a handful, im okay with that. i know that im just a social butterfly, and a hysterical drunk hhahah. i know that i love my sisters more than anything in this world and that my mother and my brother have yet to pull themselves together and who knows what their gonna do when i leave for college in 2 years.
i also learned that i dont give a fuck about the criticism of people who arent on my level but have the nerve to think/talk down on me. HA i have a few scholarships on my hands, you really think i have time for you guys? thats comedy -____-
im learning from life now than i ever did before. some of these lessons suck, but im grateful for them.

No comments: