Friday, October 9, 2009

yeah yeah yeah

procrastinator Pictures, Images and Photos

but its not my fault :[
you thinkg i CHOOSE to wake up at 3:30 to finish my AP english essay and journalism article?
heres my excuse.
seee after school i had to watch the tennis match because thats what i was doing my article on and it didn't end till around six. the the homie called me up about getting my hair did for homecomming this saturday and i said HEY WHY NOT :D
and i dont know about you guys but i cannot sit on a lap top and get a relaxer and a few tracks done. i got home at around 11 pm, lookin good if i might add, and decided to take a show bow and hit the sheets cause i need SOME kind of energy in my system, so i wake up at 3:30, internet explorer said hey how about we go sleep so brea can't download the essay topic from the schools website. i had to wake poor people up at 4:00 asking them for the topic. so i got it, typed my shit up, and here i am in need of capuccino, coffee, shit ANYTHING with some espresso.
but i look on the bright side. HAIR DID, ITS FRIDAY, HOMECOMMING TOMORROW NIGHT. YA DIG.

No comments: